Monday, October 19, 2009

Utah Trip

First of all... I don't know why I have such a hard time with this blogspot program. This thing drives me crazy. So, I'm just gonna skip the captions with properly ordered individual pictures, until someone can show me how to do it in less than 3 hrs... I'll just post my photos and you can guess what's going on.

This weekend we went to Utah to take care of some business. Business of helping our kids understand where they're gonna go to college. After about 15 minutes of walking around campus, seeing the foodcourt, candy shops, bookstore, student center and many college girls, Max said "this isn't college, this is heaven". So, our work there was finished.

So then we went to SLC to visit temple square and see the Joseph Smith movie. Another great experience. Both our kids wanna get married in that temple. the movie was awesome. Between BYU and temple square, it was a GREAT day.

Then we went up to Logan to hang out with Lisa and Jeremy and Ben and Rio. We had an amazing time going to a haunted farm, playing in the park, visiting the farmers market and Logan Canyon, and even got to see Where the Wild Things Are.

What a trip!























9 comments:

brianne said...

Those are great pictures! I love it when you guys post lots of pictures. So the kids are going to BYU, are they? Do they get choices?

I can't even stress how much I wish I was at that haunted farm. I love junk like that. And that girl of yours, she is stunning. And that boy...what a little stud.

Ps. Even mom can use the blogger interface, you should be ashamed. (sorry mom)

Judy said...

(Actually...I'm with you, Todd. I think its a total pain. It seems like they could make it a little more user friendly.)

Isn't it fun to go back to BYU...so many great memories! That looks like a wonderful trip...so many interesting and fun things to do. Your photos are beautiful.

Brett said...

Some really awesome pictures in there.

What is tripping you up with getting pics into the rights spots of your blog posts? Is it the dragging? Or the dropping?

Todd said...

Brett: Since I'm neither "dragging" now "dropping" when I do my posts. Since I'm editing HTML code... I think I'm missing something.

Judy said...

I can only put one in at a time. I don't drag or drop either...just highlight a pic, hit open...then wait 5 minutes for it to upload. ONE AT A TIME...its dang annoying!

Anonymous said...

cute post. I love the pictures!

mom- there is an option or button you click on to add another picture when you are on the screen where you add pics. it lets you post 5 pics at a time. Much easier than going back and forth to that screen.

Jamie and Caro said...

Wow Todd, everyone is learning something new from your post! Love how you take care of business.

Great pics. Utah looked like so much fun. I can't believe I felt a wave of nostalgia when I saw the BYU pics. I remember not being able to get out of that place fast enough!

Megan said...

what a great trip...and awesome pictures. you are really getting good with that camera. i love the story about max. it's so classic.

and this dragging, dropping business?? what is that about. are you telling me you can drag the pics in rather then upload them?? cause i do 5 at a time and i still think it takes for dang ever.

Cameron Family said...

What a fun trip! Great pictures as always. The kids look more and more grown up every time I see them. Its kinda freakin me out!